Send To Friend
High Speed Premium HDMI MICRO USB to HDMI LCD 3ft Adapter Cable High-Definition Multimedia Cord Compatible with Samsung Galaxy Prevail Cell Phones. The Micro HDMI High Speed Male To HDMI Male Cable lets you instantly plug your Smartphone into any TV for instant broadcasting at family get-togethers, meetings, and even tailgate parties. This cable lets you watch videos, stream media, or view documents from your HTC phone on a TV. Composite outputs connects your phone to your TV or entertainment system. This is the easy streaming solution that you have been waiting for. Premium micro HDMI / HDMI Cable enables you to connect your cell phone to an HDTV via HDMI. Type D micro HDMI connector is compatible with cell phones equipped with a micro HDMI TV-out port.6ft 34AWG Standard Speed w/ Ethernet Micro-HDMI (Type D) to HDMI (Type A) Adapter Cable Black.The new micro-HDMI (Type D) connector is being implemented on many new portable devices including some of the hottest new smartphones. This cable provides connections between the micro connector on your portable device to the standard HDMI (Type A) connector found on most video displays allowing you to play back your high definition mobile content on your big screen HDTV. A great way to share your media experience with friends. This cable is compliant with the newest HDMI standards for High Speed transmissions and even support the Ethernet feature found on some newer devices.
- This cable is the perfect solution for you to share all of your photos and videos with your colleagues, family and friends. for Samsung Galaxy Prevail
- View HD video and photos from your mobile device.Cable measures 3ft. long.
- Connect mobile devices with a micro HDMI (Type D) port to an HDTV equipped with a full-size standard HDMI (Type A) port.
- The cable gets the video signal out through HDMI standard output.
- A must have accessory for those who would like to watch videos and work on the big screen.
- Compatible with mobile phones, tablets, digital cameras or any portable HDMI enabled devices.